Satellite camps are done (Not anymore - NCAA Changes Its Mind)

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Re: Satelite camps are done (Not anymore - NCAA Changes Its Mind)

Well, I am going to attend one of those camps this afternoon. Anything any of you would like for me to say to Harbaugh??? Seriously, we are having one here in Georgia this afternoon. We have a 247 top 100 DT which has interest in Bama. Of course most of these 30+ camps are at high schools with 247 top 100 players. On the bright side, our high school gets the revenue from the camp.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Saban would call this stuff clutter. Harbaugh lives for it.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Saban would call this stuff clutter. Harbaugh lives for it.
Yep. Harbaugh is acting like a millennial internet bully. What a clown. I wonder what the UM president or BOT feel about his odd and strange behavior. As he has done at every stop in his life his act will wear thin very soon.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

I think we are seeing evidence of why the 49ers wanted to get rid of him. He is just weird and abrasive.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Harbaugh may be able to make it work if he stays in college. He's weird and abrasive but his players only have to deal with him for 3-5 years and the administrators and fans only care about wins, championships, and no major controversies. Harbaugh's biggest problem is I don't think he's a better coach than Urban Meyer. I don't think he's gonna win enough against their biggest rival and that could create some "heartburn" for him.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
To me Harbaugh is a ticking time bomb. Even before all the twitter crap this past week, this guy just seems to be like the crazy family member that everyone avoids. I look for him to go all Woody Hayes on the sideline in the future. If he perceived what CNS said was an attempt to undermine him, that's just crazy. The only question for me is which coach will lose it first, Harbaugh or Muschamp?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I think we are seeing evidence of why the 49ers wanted to get rid of him. He is just weird and abrasive.

Yep - imagine having to deal with a personality like this in your work place?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Yep - imagine having to deal with a personality like this in your work place?
I actually do. Type-A with no emotional intelligence.

Bull in a china shop.

Football is one of the few places where that is even moderately sustainable. It's a boom or bust personality. A lot of these types can be CEO's or presidential candidates with tons of success but others can just end up rejected and ignored and completely ostracized.

The question seems to be can Harbaugh's football acumen bail out his horses rear-end of a personality.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Y'all are feeding the beast by continuing to talk about him. If you think about it, the guy is a marketing genius. He's keeping the Michigan brand name out there in a positive way more than it has been in years. You might say that he's making people mad, blah blah blah. The only ones that he is making mad are the fans. The kids are loving this.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Y'all are feeding the beast by continuing to talk about him. If you think about it, the guy is a marketing genius. He's keeping the Michigan brand name out there in a positive way more than it has been in years. You might say that he's making people mad, blah blah blah. The only ones that he is making mad are the fans. The kids are loving this.
Sad but true. Kids these days are so used to instant gratification and they feast on Twitter like it's some kind of manna from Heaven.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The same was said about Lane at Tennessee.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.