Link: *** 2017 4* LB VanDarius Cowan Flips to Alabama from FSU ***

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The future for LB'er U is alive n well in T'Town..Welcome to the greatest college football program in history..Coach Pruitt will continue to tear it up on the recruiting trail..

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I'm really excited about this pickup. He says he's being recruited at inside linebacker. He seems more rangy like Evans than Ragland or Foster. Imagine him next to Ben Davis at ILB! Coffin, meet Hammer and Nail. RTR

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Welcome to t-town Mr. Cowan !

I like when a high school player shuts down his recruitment after a commitment. In fact, they (at least our commits) all should do that !!! He's going to stick with us.

RTR !

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Wonder how long he'll last if he makes it to campus. Seems really immature although nothing in the story was egregious. A couple of penalties and not paying attention to the game on the sideline. Not exactly worthy of being kicked off the team unless there's more to the story..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
My impression in reading the article is that his team with the loss is done for the season. If so, it makes it kind of easy for his coach to boot him from the team. Maybe both he and his coach acted immaturely.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I hope I'm wrong, but this sounds like a last straw, not the first one. Master Cowan, I suspect, has a long, unpleasant conversation with Nick Saban in his immediate future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.