British muslims are becoming a nation within a nation

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
<Roy D. Mercer> How good a shot are ya? :biggrin2:
Well, the answer is what you'd expect - pretty good. Of course, I'd never shoot anyone for questioning my sanity. As an attorney, I'm much more acutely aware of when I can and cannot shoot legally and even when I should. OTOH, I'd never have a house without a gun. I've never even occupied a residence without a gun excepting the time I spent at NYU. I also have a fire extinguisher, although, in 31 years, I've only had to use it once to put out an electrical panel fire. Damned glad I had it then, though. I also have a CO detector in the living room with the biggest wood stove and (gasp!) a radon detector, since our area is prone to it. I live in a house in the middle of 3 acres of woods, which might as well have a "Burgle Me" sign on it. I'm sometimes surprised it's never happened. I also keep the doors locked and I unplug space heaters when they're not in service. I don't judge, though. To each his own...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Well, the answer is what you'd expect - pretty good. Of course, I'd never shoot anyone for questioning my sanity. As an attorney, I'm much more acutely aware of when I can and cannot shoot legally and even when I should. OTOH, I'd never have a house without a gun. I've never even occupied a residence without a gun excepting the time I spent at NYU. I also have a fire extinguisher, although, in 31 years, I've only had to use it once to put out an electrical panel fire. Damned glad I had it then, though. I also have a CO detector in the living room with the biggest wood stove and (gasp!) a radon detector, since our area is prone to it. I live in a house in the middle of 3 acres of woods, which might as well have a "Burgle Me" sign on it. I'm sometimes surprised it's never happened. I also keep the doors locked and I unplug space heaters when they're not in service. I don't judge, though. To each his own...
Word travels fast Earle. They know you'd pop a cap in'um. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.