Alabama vs Cowherd, Klatt, and Travis

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
To his credit, Klatt admitted he was wrong after the season.
That's nice. I just grow weary of these talking heads spouting off as if they know anything. I so enjoy them eating crow.

"Alabama has a Nick Saban problem." - Joel Klatt

What an unbelievable moron.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
That made my day.

But UVB (Clay) also admitted to being wrong, too.

This might well have been the most satisfying title run I've ever seen. Go back and look at the post-game Ole Miss thread (or the game thread itself) and ask yourselves who among us REALLY - and I mean REALLY - thought a title was at the end of the season.

Nobody. There were some who didn't give up hope but admitted problems.

That made my day.

This might well have been the most satisfying title run I've ever seen. Go back and look at the post-game Ole Miss thread (or the game thread itself) and ask yourselves who among us REALLY - and I mean REALLY - thought a title was at the end of the season.

I admitted to one problem. Bama out coached itself. That team should have gone undefeated. Coach Saban admitted it himself.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
That made my day.

Well, I turned around and bought TeamTix reservations for the National Championship game the next day, does that count?
:biggrin2:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Sadly, on the airwaves there tends to be an inverse relationship between one's paycheck and his level of retardation.
I think you may have meant their paychecks and level of knowledge are inversely related.

Otherwise, the one who make the least are the most ignorant, and that certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Cowherd might just be the dumbest of them all. The really sad thing is no one ever calls him out on being wrong a lot. The only people that do call him out are the fans of the team or player he was wrong about.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Cowherd might just be the dumbest of them all. The really sad thing is no one ever calls him out on being wrong a lot. The only people that do call him out are the fans of the team or player he was wrong about.
Are any of you familiar with the show from the early 2000s (and one season just a couple of years ago that was released exclusively on Netflix), Arrested Development? If so, remember Gob Bluth? That's essentially who Colin Cowherd is. Gob Bluth.

If you've ever had the misfortune of listening, or God forbid watching his show, you know he's laid out show plans and interviews and he develops these opinions to throw out there that are often outlandish or provocative. He's done all of this research and he's found something that you know, most people have overlooked. He's so smart. Anyway, so often it backfires horribly like the example in this thread. That's who Gob Bluth, the magician (Illusionist), was.

Heck they even look alike.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
As Stewie Griffin once said, "If you are going to hit the king, you better kill the king". All three chuckle heads should have to tuscaloosa, and apologize, very publicly, to the football team, for theie r misguided trash talk. Bama does not have a "Nick" problem, the rest of college football have that problem. .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.