Official A Day Game thread

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Griffith hopefully can get his struggles out of his system here and be lockdown in the Fall. *cross fingers*

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
"If you ever wonder what would happen if a huge boa constrictor tried to squeeze another huge boa constrictor to death, this A-Day is for you" via Cecil Hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
When Griffith is on mentally kicking the ball, he's as good as any kicker in the country, when he gets in a funk kicking the ball it's not pretty to watch..I have faith he will be ready come the USC game..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tim Williams is made for 3rd and long

I agree - my concern with him playing every down is that some of that explosiveness will be gone later in the game. His is pretty light for an every down DE.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Wish they would dial the pass rush back so the QBs have a chance to make a read and throw a pass..
Yup..I wish they allowed plays to continue instead of blowing the play dead when the QB is touched..Let the play go until the QB gets wrapped up & blow the play dead then..It's just a waste of play & good practice time for the young QB..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.