Official A Day Game thread

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Haha. Poor kid. Looks like we will be holding our breath on FGs at least at the first of the year. We got to see in the last part of the season how good he can be.
He proved his mental toughness last year. He will be fine. Glad that he is having his monster bad game now, though.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I wish that they would "mike" Saban and Kiffin for the entire game. Would love to hear what they are saying.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I was watching the new episode of "Finding Bigfoot" on the Animal Planet I had DVR'd earlier today killing time..They were in Mississippi looking for Bigfoot & asked a guy wearing a Ole Miss hat that witnessed Bigfoot in the woods, what Bigfoot looked like, he said the easiest way to describe Bigfoot was that it looked like a "Alabama LB'er" walking in the wood..If a Ole Miss fan feels that way..Just imagine how our young QB's feel playing against our D..LOL

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was watching the new episode of "Finding Bigfoot" on the Animal Planet I had DVR'd earlier today killing time..They were in Mississippi looking for Bigfoot & asked a guy wearing a Ole Miss hat that witnessed Bigfoot in the woods, what Bigfoot looked like, he said the easiest way to describe Bigfoot was that it looked like a "Alabama LB'er" walking in the wood..If a Ole Miss fan feels that way..Just imagine how our young QB's feel playing against our D..LOL

Cool story, but no way I would admit to DVRing "Bigfoot". :wink:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Cool story, but no way I would admit to DVRing "Bigfoot". :wink:
HAHA..Only reason I did is because where they were shooting the episode was close to property my relatives lives on..They called telling me about it & I had to record it cause I've been in that area before..And I've heard some strange things in those woods the last time I was there..Spooky stuff in those woods for sure

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.