Official A Day Game thread

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We have no lack of pass rushers this year. Christian Miller may not even be able to get on the field and he looks the part.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We have no lack of pass rushers this year. Christian Miller may not even be able to get on the field and he looks the part.
The thing that shocks me in this game is the speed of your pass rush - EVERYONE is fast.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Defense is going to stop people and Ridley is going to be a beast returning punts.

Hurts is going to be a good one... This is not his game, let him run and once he gets the little things down with the offense he will be really good.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The thing that shocks me in this game is the speed of your pass rush - EVERYONE is fast.
It has been a recruiting emphasis for a few years now...even before Manziel lit us up but it has taken awhile to cycle into participating roster guys across the board. Guys like Jesse Williams, Josh Chapman, and Terrance Cody probably couldn't even play at Alabama anymore.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Defense gets their steak...considering how they seemed like they were out for blood all day, I bet they'll like em rare.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.