Blog: Latest Bama News 4/18/2016 Thru 4/21/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
The great satellite camp debate appears to be far from over | FOX Sports-rbr
Speaking to reporters after Wednesday’s annual College Football Playoffmeetings, Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott said that UCLA AD Dan Guerrero, the league’s representative on the NCAA Division I Council, "did not vote the way he was supposed to." Echoing recent comments from outspoken Washington State coach Mike Leach, Scott said 11 of the league’s 12 schools "wanted this studied more comprehensively, but in the meantime, we prefer the status quo, which for us allows coaches to attend camps in other markets."
rbr opOkay, I don't want the PAC 12 telling me how smart they are when they can't even figure out which initiative to vote for. But seriously, the consensus now seems to be that the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. Representatives from every conference are displeased with the ACC's proposal (which, keep in mind, they voted for.) I would very much doubt that the present ACC rule stays permanently -- some sort of compromise will no doubt win over eventually.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.