WR Jerry Jeudy-What are Bama's chances of landing this kid?

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I'd heard the name and just watched a You Tube video of him. A really elite WR, kind of reminds me of Amari Cooper. Very smooth route runner, great speed/athleticism/hands and like Amari, no one ever seems to get a good chuck on him at the line of scrimmage.

I know Bama has offered but I'm curious if anyone knows what are the odds of Bama signing him? He could be a big time WR in college.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'd heard the name and just watched a You Tube video of him. A really elite WR, kind of reminds me of Amari Cooper. Very smooth route runner, great speed/athleticism/hands and like Amari, no one ever seems to get a good chuck on him at the line of scrimmage.

I know Bama has offered but I'm curious if anyone knows what are the odds of Bama signing him? He could be a big time WR in college.
FWIW 247 has us the favorite at this point.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I have heard it is between Bama and Miami with us leading as of now. He is a great talent and is in the same mold as Copper and Ridley. Hope we get him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.