Burton Burns Tweets Picture of New Heisman Trophy Display in Football Complex

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Just awesome ... and both are running backs. I love how this program continues to set the standard instead of jumping on the latest fad of what is cool. Everything thats been done to make this a successful program has been to keep the core identity of what this team is. We have a more high-powered offense but its still based on being a power game. We have a more dynamic defense thats geared to handle both spread and pro style offenses. I love it. Stay hungry boys ... stay hungry.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It's crazy that with all the quality running backs we've had in our history, that two have won the Heisman in the last 7 seasons.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
IMO, Coach Burns has never received the credit some of our other coaches have. He has been with CNS from the start and has been an excellent recruiter in addition to his coaching skills. One of my favorites.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
BB just tweeted this as well. Lacy, TR, Yeldon, Coffee, Henry, Ingram and Drake. Unbelievable the amount of talent we've had at RB under CNS..

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
We should have between 4 and 6 first string running backs in the NFL next year. Oh my how things have changed!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.