Link: Inside the Film Room With… Reggie Ragland

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
“I like watching the replay late at night on ESPN. Just hearing the commentators say I jumped out of my gap. I just was thinking to myself, ‘If only they knew. If only they really knew what’s going on. They think they know but they really don’t know.’”
Bruh.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I really like how he points out what others are doing and who really impacted the individual plays. Especially Reuben.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Gave Reuben praise -- then through him under the bus....
Yup, there was that. I think he had a bit of a bone to pick there, and just couldn't help himself. I think there is a plenty enough praise and self criticism to overcome that.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
i dont think he threw him under the us. he just told the truth about what happened on that play. RF missed the assignment - it is what it is...

Yep. If there is one thing I'll cherish about this team (particularly the defense) is that these never shied away from checking each other when they thought someone wasn't doing their job or where they needed to be.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.