Link: No. 5 Ranked & 4* RB Anthony McFarland Calls Coach Saban The "God Of Football"

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No. 5 Ranked & 4* RB Anthony McFarland Calls Coach Saban The "God Of Football"

Dadgum..His video is impressive as any RB in this recruiting class, he's got blazing speed, he's got great vision & patients allowing a hole too open up..Plus..He can cut on a dime going full speed & plays at a high level of football at Demath's..I sure hope he comes to Alabama..I think he'd thrive as RB in our offense..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: No. 5 Ranked & 4* RB Anthony McFarland Calls Coach Saban The "God Of Football"

Dadgum..His video is impressive as any RB in this recruiting class, he's got blazing speed, he's got great vision & patients allowing a hole too open up..Plus..He can cut on a dime going full speed & plays at a high level of football at Demath's..I sure hope he comes to Alabama.. at I think he'd thrive as RB in our offense..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

This kid does look good. We recruit Dematha hard and the Kouandjio bros are from there. Dematha also has an elite DE named Young in the 2018 class we are going after hard. He is related to Booger McFarland. Where did you see he called Saban "the god of football"?

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: No. 5 Ranked & 4* RB Anthony McFarland Calls Coach Saban The "God Of Football"

The dude is very fast.

Roll with the Tide, man! :cool2:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

This kid does look good. We recruit Dematha hard and the Kouandjio bros are from there. Dematha also has an elite DE named Young in the 2018 class we are going after hard. He is related to Booger McFarland. Where did you see he called Saban "the god of football"?
He said it in the video of the Scout article I linked & he called Coach Saban "The God Of Football" at the 2:45 of the video..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He said it in the video of the Scout article I linked & he called Coach Saban "The God Of Football" at the 2:45 of the video..
Got it. For some reason I watched his highlight video and skipped over your link. Thanks.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Got it. For some reason I watched his highlight video and skipped over your link. Thanks.
No problem my friend..

Kid reminds me of TR3
I agree 100% with ya & he does remind me of TR as well, especially the way he cuts on a dime going full speed, making the defenders look plum silly trying to tackle him..

tideindc

2nd Team
Jan 2, 2015

The "insiders" at the Univ of Md (which is 5 minutes from Dematha HS) think McFarland is going to Bama. He would be a very nice pickup for the Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.