Former wrestler Chyna has died

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You take roids to have the body to make the money, take the spills and injuries and work - as Ric Flair noted in his book - 365 days a year (and in his case wrestling NINE matches in SEVEN days - two each on Saturday and Sunday), and so you start taking pills to alleviate the pain and then you build up a tolerance so you go with more.......

By the time Chyna came along, wrassling was mostly just in my memory. I've never seen the Rock or John Cena either one wrestle nor Chyna for that matter.
I'm still shocked that Flair and Hogan haven't kicked it with the era of wrestling they were in. Practically every big name from wrestlemaina 6 except Shawn Michaels, hogan, and Dibase have all died.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
That's too bad. I grew up during the WWE's "attitude" era and she was a big part of that.
She was a part of it, just don't think she has that big of a part. I will give her credit, in an era in which in which WWE seems to embraced violence against women, Chyna physically held her own against the men. Wouldn't happen in today's WWE, but her legacy was that she could hold her own.

When Sean Waltman (X-Pac), a man who isn't a picture of mental stability himself, distance himself Chyna, you knew her time was coming. Sad.

RIP Chyna.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
She was a part of it, just don't think she has that big of a part. I will give her credit, in an era in which in which WWE seems to embraced violence against women, Chyna physically held her own against the men. Wouldn't happen in today's WWE, but her legacy was that she could hold her own.

When Sean Waltman (X-Pac), a man who isn't a picture of mental stability himself, distance himself Chyna, you knew her time was coming. Sad.

RIP Chyna.
shouldn't that credit be given to her writers that let her "hold her own"?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.