The Real Running Back U

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Nice article. We'll be adding Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake to the NFL this year from the running back position. You could also make an argument for Alabama as Linebacker U: McClain, Hightower, Mosely, Upshaw and Ragland this year. As time goes on the all NFL teams will be littered with Alabama players. It's a great time to be a Bama fan..

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Nice article. We'll be adding Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake to the NFL this year from the running back position. You could also make an argument for Alabama as Linebacker U: McClain, Hightower, Mosely, Upshaw and Ragland this year. As time goes on the all NFL teams will be littered with Alabama players. It's a great time to be a Bama fan..
Agreed on LBs. And don't forget DeMeco Ryans, Derrick Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, Barry Krauss and Lee Roy Jordan.

I don't think the LB U title is even close, and Foster doesnt qualify for the list yet.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
No surprise Miami currently holds the top spot. That is who I expected to see, the list is very impressive. Alabama got hurt when Coffee retired early and Trent struggled, but with two more backs that should get drafted and Trent making a comeback, seems like the top spot will inevitably belong to Alabama.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We are National Championship U. over the last ten seasons. That is all I care about.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.