Morehead State Grad-Transfer PG Corban Collins Lists Bama in Final 3, Plans to Visit

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Alabama, along with Mississippi State and UCF are the three finalists for Morehead State grad transfer Corban Collins, according to ESPN's Jeff Borzello.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound guard is expected to visit all three programs next week.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like a good addition. RTR.
So, a hypothetical question. Kid started (his career) at LSU and now is a graduate transfer. On the unlikely chance that he wished to return to LSU (change of coaches to his liking, opportunity for starting) could the NCAA have prevented him from playing his final year at the place where he started (his college career)?

A legit if trivial question: Is he 'Bama's first basketball transfer (albeit indirectly) from another SEC school?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So, a hypothetical question. Kid started (his career) at LSU and now is a graduate transfer. On the unlikely chance that he wished to return to LSU (change of coaches to his liking, opportunity for starting) could the NCAA have prevented him from playing his final year at the place where he started (his college career)?

A legit if trivial question: Is he 'Bama's first basketball transfer (albeit indirectly) from another SEC school?
I'm pretty sure a player can leave and come back to the same school as long as they have eligibility. I have no idea if he's Bama first basketball transfer from another SEC school. I can't think of one in recent memory..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.