Lane Kiffin Went Recruiting Today and Wants Us All to Know His Location

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I'm one of the few that have always liked Kiffin, even before he was our OC. To me this is just par for the course, which works for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
All I can say about CLK is he can develop a QB as well as anyone in the business. I certainly appreciate what he has done for our program.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Paul is straight lying about that. He asked a question about Saban joining Twitter and mentioned Kiffin's use. Saban responded to the main question - if hew will ever join Twitter.
Ah ok. I haven't listened to the segment yet. Thanks for clarifying..

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I wasn't paying real close attention, but I heard that segment on the car radio. Saban said he didn't tweet but if somebody could prove it would give him an advantage he would start doing it. Finebaum was asking questions about Saban's opinion on tweeting in general, one thing Saban said was he thought if tweets supplied some information it would be justified, he was much less enthusiastic about tweeting for other reasons...I guess for fun or trolling. I got the impression Saban wasn't aware of any particular tweets Kiffin had posted although I would think he would have known about them.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I'm one of the few that have always liked Kiffin, even before he was our OC. To me this is just par for the course, which works for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Same here. Never had any animosity towards Kiffin even when he was at Tennessee. I actually thought him constantly trying to get under Urban Meyer's skin was hilarious even though most people here were having a meltdown over it. [emoji23]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
Have you ever given somebody directions and while they were driving off you realize you gave them the wrong directions? I have an older car that didn't come with a GPS so I bought one. One of the best things I ever bought.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.