Lane Kiffin Went Recruiting Today and Wants Us All to Know His Location

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Last time I looked, Chattanooga and Nashville are North of Tuscaloosa. This is the junction of I-65 and I-24 just outside of Chattanooga. I-24 West towards Nashville leads to a junction with I-40.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Last time I looked, Chattanooga and Nashville are North of Tuscaloosa. This is the junction of I-65 and I-24 just outside of Chattanooga. I-24 West towards Nashville leads to a junction with I-40.
Where that is near Chattanooga do I-65 and I-24 meet? Nashville? How are you defining "just outside?"

Last edited:

CrimsonHammer

Scout Team
May 27, 2014
Clarksville, TN
In case anyone was curious, the second picture is I-565 in North Alabama. I've not been on that road, but Google Street view is useful for that. Plus the fact that the signs say Birmingham and Nashville, but leave out Huntsville, and it is Exit 1.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
In case anyone was curious, the second picture is I-565 in North Alabama. I've not been on that road, but Google Street view is useful for that. Plus the fact that the signs say Birmingham and Nashville, but leave out Huntsville, and it is Exit 1.
Yep - I go that way 7 Saturdays every fall, just head south rather than north.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.