Aggie Rubber Game

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Well, the Ags are on the board, in the 3rd, with a solo run.

We are in their 4th, and they have a runner on. And he moves up to 2nd, on a WP.

1-0 so far.

OK.........inning over, no further damage.

Last edited:

NatchezTider

All-SEC
Jan 13, 2000
Natchez, Ms. USA
Bama lacks that extra mental toughness. they sure have lost some close games this year in the last couple of innings. I wonder how much of that is a reflection of the coach?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Today, it was a lead-off BB. Friday, it was HBP. Yes, they have a way to come back and haunt you.

Pitching hasn't been bad. Kept us in every game. Offense, with the exception of yesterday, was a bit short. When we did have an offensive explosion, we had to hold on, for dear life, at the end.

The only game where we were able to mount a comeback, and go on to win in extra innings was the first UGA game. At least that is my recollection. Which could be wrong! (Don't get old: it stinks.)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We competed hard against a Top 3 team on the road and could have very easily swept them. We are not really a good hitting team but we do pitch well. I know some don't think so but this is a good team and has a chance to make a good post season run if we finish strong in the conference. RTR!!!!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
We competed hard against a Top 3 team on the road and could have very easily swept them. We are not really a good hitting team but we do pitch well. I know some don't think so but this is a good team and has a chance to make a good post season run if we finish strong in the conference. RTR!!!![/QUOTE
I agree with most of your post, but we have to start swinging the bats better to make a run in post season play. The most discouraging thing for me is our mid week play. We have proven we can play with good teams on the weekend but our mid week play is below average. We win those games like we should we may be talking the possibility of hosting a regional instead of being 3 seed at a place like FSU.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.