8 executed in Ohio - Pot operations found in homes

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
An illegal pot operation? Or medicinal-pot operation? This seems sort of odd.....seems like a large family, well known in the community for them all to be a part of the "Family Business".

Very odd

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
One of the victims graduated two years ago from our school. She was the mother of the 4 day old baby. Spared also was two others, a toddler and another baby. This tragedy took place just off a road in our school district in Pike County Ohio. A marijuana operation was found at one of the homes. Please remember the Rhoden and Gilley family in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with the death of 8 loved ones. I really cant go into any more detail at this time.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
One of the victims graduated two years ago from our school. She was the mother of the 4 day old baby. Spared also was two others, a toddler and another baby. This tragedy took place just off a road in our school district in Pike County Ohio. A marijuana operation was found at one of the homes. Please remember the Rhoden and Gilley family in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with the death of 8 loved ones. I really cant go into any more detail at this time.
Keep us posted when you can. This is a terrible story with strange circumstances.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Are you a principal in Ohio or Alabama?

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

Just heard on local (Louisville, KY) NBC affiliate that there were growing operations at 3 of the 4 homes.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Actually its all over money.
If you are selling pot I can't sell mine for as much money. Get out of my business. Kind of the same thing if that is what y'all are talking about.

I don't know if this has been linked as of yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.