Gametime in Homewood

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Well, we get the 1st two on, in the 2nd. Eventually load 'em up. And that is all...............

Samford has already plated one, in their 2nd. Only 1 out.

Between threat of bad storms (which means no power) and not feeling good (as usual), may not be able to keep up with posting updates. I'll do what I can.

BTW, Avant has a broken ankle. Surgery was yesterday, and no timetable for return.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
After 6, we have a whopping 3 hits, 1-11 with runners on, 0-7 with runners in scoring position.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
2 LOBs...........hope that does not come back to haunt us.
2nd & 3rd with only 1 out and we, once again, don't score. Is it really that hard to hit a fly ball to the outfield? Apparently so as it seems we never seem to convert in this situation.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Oh, my.................could be a 3-2 loss, on a homer, but someone may have been passed on the base path.

Nope............it stands, and we lose.

To Samford.

How does that grab you?

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Mitch Gaspard and his buddy Andy Phillips have no business coaching baseball in Tuscaloosa. Hope they both have contacted a good real estate agent. They soon will need one.
Oh, my.................could be a 3-2 loss, on a homer, but someone may have been passed on the base path.

Nope............it stands, and we lose.

To Samford.

How does that grab you?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
2nd & 3rd with only 1 out and we, once again, don't score. Is it really that hard to hit a fly ball to the outfield? Apparently so as it seems we never seem to convert in this situation.
I think it was Henry and Taylor that both struck out swinging.

A very tough loss, but if we had won it wouldn't have been a whole lot better.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.