3 Tide Pride 2016 football tickets

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
3 Tide Pride tickets for sale this upcoming football season. Aisle seats in the East Upper U4-FF, Row 18. Great view of the whole entire field. Actually enjoy watching up here than in the lower level because I can really see the plays develop from a bird’s eye view. All tickets are for sale except the Iron Bowl as I don’t know yet if I’ll go to that game. If I do end up not going to that game, I'll give it to whoever purchases my tickets, if they want it that is. Prefer to sell all the games to one person as I’ve been able to do that successfully every year I've own the season tickets. PM me or email me at: shelmire@hotmail.com if interested as I’m only looking to sell for face value as I’m not looking to make a killing since the home schedule isn’t all that great this year. I would go to majority of the games this year, but I live out in St. Louis and need to cut my football road trips down since I have 2 year old twin boys that is my top priority :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.