2017 WR Devonta Smith

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I thought I would start a separate thread on Devonta since he has 13 CB's and all are to Bama. He is a highly rated 4* on the 247Sports composite but 247 has him as a 5* and #12 overall player. He is electric and what I like is he is from corndog country. Here is his profile that includes his highlight video.

http://247sports.com/Player/Devonta-Smith-57201

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
BOL reporting Devonta could possibly announce his commitment to Alabama prior to his August 15 scheduled announcement. He seemed to be very close with the Alabama commits while at The Opening and even jumped in some pictures that were just of the UA commits.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
BOL reporting Devonta could possibly announce his commitment to Alabama prior to his August 15 scheduled announcement. He seemed to be very close with the Alabama commits while at The Opening and even jumped in some pictures that were just of the UA commits.
That is awesome news and hope Devonta pulls the trigger sooner than expected.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
If he commits, this could be the best three ever in terms of potential with Jeudy and Shavers already onboard.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With all the recent talk about WR, I am curious about Devonta. At one point we thought we would get his committent. RTO, RTR or anyone heard any rumblings about Devonta?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
With all the recent talk about WR, I am curious about Devonta. At one point we thought we would get his committent. RTO, RTR or anyone heard any rumblings about Devonta?
Should hear something soon now. He told all the coaching staffs he wanted to cool down the recruiting process until the season was over.

He is planning official visits to Miami and Alabama in January, and possibly to LSU.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.