2016 NFL Draft Thread (April 28, 29, and 30)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I love Apple, but he is going to have to learn to play NFL style. He uses his hands too much in college (legal), but it will cost him in the NFL (illegal).

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I love Apple, but he is going to have to learn to play NFL style. He uses his hands too much in college (legal), but it will cost him in the NFL (illegal).
Spot on. That's what they were just mentioning on the draft coverage as well..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Vernon Hargreaves is going to be a bust. Never understood the love affair that the media and pundits had for him..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Kinda shocked Bama hasn't had anyone drafted yet seeing as how there has been some trades and some shocking picks
Alabama's players are picked to go in the middle of the 1st. No worries - they are coming soon.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Between this and the fight with his stepfather, Tunsil is all kinds of stupid. If he gets any dumber, they're gonna have to water him.
It was dumb of him to even do something like that on video. But his stepfather posting that on his Twitter is so shady and just cost him millions.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They are saying it was a high school video, but sexton is the best cover your butt agent in the biz and even he can't get him to go top 10
Saw that claim earlier. As someone pointed out, he had a confederate flag on his wall in Florida? Makes more sense in Oxford.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
Bama wasn't expected to have anyone drafted in the top 10. Nothing surprising in that regard.
Understand but are you telling me Bama's players aren't better than what's been picked? Especially considering Bama went against a lot of those players and beat them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.