2016 NFL Draft Thread (April 28, 29, and 30)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Can't wait! I think the most 1st rounders we'll have is 4 - Reed, Ragland, Robinson and Kelly. However, I've seen a bunch of mock drafts without A'Shawn so my prediction for tonight is 3 first rounders in Reed, Ragland and Kelly. Would love for Henry to squeak in the first round but from all the talk I think it's very unlikely. Also hope my Tennessee Titans stay at pick #15 and nab a good offensive tackle like Conklin or Decker..

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I must not understand football. I do not get why he was #1,
His mechanics are drool-worthy and he doesn't have any red flags. However, he hasn't shown much gamesmanship in my opinion. I think he had one upset win in his career. I'm not convinced that he's an elite competitor. But that's the NFL Draft. It's not about what you have done but what you can do.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Agree. He cost too much in future draft picks.
Wentz would've probably started at most FBS teams, but I think the ultimate reason he didn't was because he has the ability to call the offense at NDSU.

Fwiw, I wouldn't have taken either in the top two picks, but the Rams needed to take a face and I think the Eagles are just worried that he would slip to the Cowboys. If I had to take one I would've taken Wentz though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.