Alabama Assistant Bo Davis leaving over inquiry into possible recruiting violations

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I assume it was something serious enough to lead to his termination then it isn't a run of the mill secondary violation but it doesn't mean something big and scary for the program in general either.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I just hope this isn't as bad as USC.... A we could have players ineligible and B, I don't see Saban staying through crippling sanctions... Could cost us this season AND the next decade.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Uh oh. This doesn't sound good. How long until national media picks up on this?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Gotta give the Alabama PR team credit for releasing this info now. It's getting exactly 0 national coverage because of the NFL draft that's about to start. Brilliant..

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Let's try not to worry until there is something to worry about. I know it's easier said than done...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I just hope Davis doesn't know about any potential skeletons that he might have a motive to reveal after being fired..

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Looking at who he had a hand in this past recruiting cycle, he was credited with closing the deal with Hulk and some of the MS kids. Wonder if the fact Hulk wasn't expected to qualify and tweeted he was good to go recently is part of it.....

Just hope it wasn't kids who played... If it is recent recruits like the MS kids, Davis, Hurts, Knott etc., at least it wouldn't effect prior teams. And the fact he is out hopefully helps. (Assuming he hasn't been buying kids the past 4 years and NCAA knew...)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.