Couple items on the Tidefans site I noticed....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'll preface this post as saying this is NOT a complaint....just an observation. 1) Noticed a 'Fanatics' ad showing up now at the top left. Never saw an ad on here before. Is this new? 2) Something else that has been going on for a while...when I am typing a post and I backspace or move the cursor and then come back and resume typing again...the next letter jumps up a line.....I have to go to "advanced" to get things back on the same line. Is this happening to anyone else?

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
I'll preface this post as saying this is NOT a complaint....just an observation. 1) Noticed a 'Fanatics' ad showing up now at the top left. Never saw an ad on here before. Is this new? 2) Something else that has been going on for a while...when I am typing a post and I backspace or move the cursor and then come back and resume typing again...the next letter jumps up a line.....I have to go to "advanced" to get things back on the same line. Is this happening to anyone else?

I see three ads:

1. Fanatics
2. A WalMart.com ad for Lysol with a woman showering while standing in a toilet (?) (oops--now Soup Planet)
3, a "How to drink responsibly" ad...on TideFans? Seriously?

And yeah, I have experienced the other thing for a while.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.