Satanists Mad At Boehner Referring To Cruz As "Lucifer."

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Apparently there's only one.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/sa...t-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

It turns out that the Satanic Temple agrees with Boehner’s sentiments — but they said there’s no way Cruz is the living incarnate of Satan.

When asked by the Friendly Atheist, Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves bashed Cruz.

“Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency, and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Greaves responded. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with any of them.”

This political season is fun.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
If Cruz is Lucifer Incarnate does that make Carly Lilith? I thought Obama was Satan anyway?
Is there more than one?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
y'all know that the Satanic Temple is an Atheist organization that does not believe Satan to be real right?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Boehner also said "over my dead body will Cruz be President"

DEAL!! Your terms are accepted - talk about a win-win scenario..
What's all this newfound power that Boehner is claiming? Didn't he resign as an alternative from being thrown out of the Speaker's chair?

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Mike Lee Unloads on John Boehner in Defense of his Friend Ted Cruz

“I am appalled that John Boehner would do this…I held my tongue for years on John Boehner, even when I disagreed with him. Because I respected him as a person, and I respected his office enough to not call him out on this personally. I expressed disagreement with his policy , but I never ridiculed him personally. The fact that he has done this is appalling, and he should be ashamed of himself, and I demand that he apologize.”
“I have never ever seen Ted Cruz do anything other than what he said he was going to do. I have never seen Ted Cruz raise his voice in anger against a colleague. I have never seen Tedc Cruz engage in any of the despicable acts that I’ve seen him be the recipient of in recent weeks and recent months, and I’ve had it. I have absolutely had it. It is time for us to expose people like John Boehner who are saying horrible things about him. Or the fact that they are there, they are angry at him, they hate him because he’s railing against the establishment of which they are a part.”
“In a sense, Mark, I am grateful to John Boehner because John Boehner has exposed the truth here in a way that is far clearer he’s done this far better than I ever could- he’s done that by saying ‘yeah yeah Donald Trump, he’s great I text with him , I golf with him.’ Yeah Hillary Clinton, she’s great. Bernie Sanders, he’s great. But Ted Cruz, he’s the devil. Why? The ‘why’ is exactly what we need to focus on. The ‘why’ here shows us why we have to elect Ted Cruz as out next president. The ‘why’ is because Ted Cruz believes in the Constitution, they don’t wanna be stuck with that because that makes it harder for them to do what they wanna do, which is to build and concentrate more power in Washington D.C. at the expense of everyone else.”

http://www.redstate.com/saragonzale...ningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Mike Lee Unloads on John Boehner in Defense of his Friend Ted Cruz

“I am appalled that John Boehner would do this…I held my tongue for years on John Boehner, even when I disagreed with him. Because I respected him as a person, and I respected his office enough to not call him out on this personally. I expressed disagreement with his policy , but I never ridiculed him personally. The fact that he has done this is appalling, and he should be ashamed of himself, and I demand that he apologize.”
“I have never ever seen Ted Cruz do anything other than what he said he was going to do. I have never seen Ted Cruz raise his voice in anger against a colleague. I have never seen Tedc Cruz engage in any of the despicable acts that I’ve seen him be the recipient of in recent weeks and recent months, and I’ve had it. I have absolutely had it. It is time for us to expose people like John Boehner who are saying horrible things about him. Or the fact that they are there, they are angry at him, they hate him because he’s railing against the establishment of which they are a part.”
“In a sense, Mark, I am grateful to John Boehner because John Boehner has exposed the truth here in a way that is far clearer he’s done this far better than I ever could- he’s done that by saying ‘yeah yeah Donald Trump, he’s great I text with him , I golf with him.’ Yeah Hillary Clinton, she’s great. Bernie Sanders, he’s great. But Ted Cruz, he’s the devil. Why? The ‘why’ is exactly what we need to focus on. The ‘why’ here shows us why we have to elect Ted Cruz as out next president. The ‘why’ is because Ted Cruz believes in the Constitution, they don’t wanna be stuck with that because that makes it harder for them to do what they wanna do, which is to build and concentrate more power in Washington D.C. at the expense of everyone else.”

http://www.redstate.com/saragonzale...ningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

The fact that he has done this only serves to show that he has gone over to the dark side. He's not even a RINO. He's a democrat through and through.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.