AU Police: Reuben Foster present during triple homicide; Not involved

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Just saw this across the news wire. Glad Foster wasn't hurt or involved. I'm not sure hanging out at a nightclub in Auburn (yes I know he's from there) is the best place for him to be though..

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
We all know there are few good things that come out of Auburn- Foster being one - and thankfully, Reuben wasn't involved in this tragic crime. Gun crimes being so prevalent is one of the things I have never got used to since moving to the US 35 years ago.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Why even report this? They didn't report the name of anyone else at the club that night.

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
Why even report this? They didn't report the name of anyone else at the club that night.
A gift of revenge is lain out in front of the city of Auburn.... here is a kid who has rejected the "family" and gone to play for the worst enemy they have. Now they have the opportunity to smear him and his family and his school in the muck...IT'S AUBURN, OF COURSE THEY TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
A gift of revenge is lain out in front of the city of Auburn.... here is a kid who has rejected the "family" and gone to play for the worst enemy they have. Now they have the opportunity to smear him and his family and his school in the muck...IT'S AUBURN, OF COURSE THEY TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this light compared to what they did to Rashaan Evans and his family?

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Well, if a person gets in the muck, chances they will get some on them.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Extremely professional conduct by the Auburn police department.

(please note my sarcasm)

The article said they made the statement that he was not involved due to an inquiry by al.com. I am guessing it was out on social media that Foster was at the bar. So I think it was good the squashed speculation that he had any involvement before it got out of hand.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
The article said they made the statement that he was not involved due to an inquiry by al.com. I am guessing it was out on social media that Foster was at the bar. So I think it was good the squashed speculation that he had any involvement before it got out of hand.
Agreed, and considering some of the speculation/rumors by some of the fambly members this week, I'll just say I'm relieved that our players were not involved.

I'm truly surprised this was all kept off the boards as long as it was. I saw pics of our players there over a week ago taken by someone that was there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.