Cincinnati and Tommy Tuberville are always wild cards. 2016's a whole new level.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Cincy enters 2015 with reason for severe optimism. If you're looking for reasons to set high expectations, you've got them. Of course, good or bad, it's rarely a smart idea to set expectations for a Tommy Tuberville team. Regardless, the Bearcats should be fun as hell on offense, so even if they don't live up to the expectations I am setting (despite the fact that I know better), the entertainment factor should be high.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...earcats-football-2016-preview-schedule-roster.

You are Tommy Tuberville: you beat Alabama six in a row: went undefeated but did not win a NC: your school secretly flew behind your back to replace you: you flounder as a Sand Aggie: you try to at least be bowl worthy in a G5 conference with a star QB that Les Miles said "has no heart."

Ole Miss 25-20, Auburn 85-40, Tex Tech 20-17, Cincy 25-14, overall 155-91 .630

He seems to be a middling HC to me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The Bearcats have had some really good head coaches recently, including Mark Dantonio, Brian Kelly and Butch Jones. All 3 recruited well - especially Kelly and Jones. Tuberville has not recruited well at Cincinnati - probably because he has no experience or ties to that part of the country. No one expected him to stay this long, and no one expects him to be there next year (or the year after, etc.).

If they win 10 or 11 games, Tuberville is gone. Everyone expects it. Maybe he stays, but no one is going to believe that he is there for the long haul. Partly because of his past, but also because Cincy has had to watch every good coach leave for a while now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.