UDFA Signings

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
That's great for Washington. Hope he makes it. However, I have no idea what the Rams are doing personnel wise. I read yesterday that the AU receiver who was kicked off the team last year, Duke Williams, also signed with the Rams. Side note: Jeff Fisher has a propensity to draft/accumulate AU players because his son was a walk on at AU, IIRC. Fisher drafted Greg Robinson with their first round pick a few years ago and also drafted Tre Mason. Not criticizing just a notation. The article went on to say that the Rams have 15 (!!!!) wide receivers in camp. I understand that teams need bodies in camp to get everyone reps and do all the drills but 15 wide receivers seemed excessive..
Rams are thin at the receiver spots. They don't have any playmakers, so that's why they brought in over 15 receivers to see who can grab the spot. Duke Williams has very good chance of making the team if he can demonstrate that he can learn the playbook and does what he supposed to. So this is perfect spot for Williams to be on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.