Tide Pride ticket question about due date today

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
This year I chose to pay my Tide Pride ticket money in the two installments (first payment in April and 2nd payment today May 2). The charge has not gone through, so I called the ticket office earlier today. They said all was fine I'd be charged some time today. My account is still not showing any payment today, and my credit card hasn't been charged. The deadline is midnight tonight. Anyone have any experience with this? Next time I will just pay at once like I usually do, so I don't have to stress about it. Thanks for any advice.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
I paid the whole thing today, so I don't know. If you have the confirmation from setting up the first payment and the auto payment of the 2nd one I wouldn't worry too much. I'm betting it charges at midnight Bama time, but I'd be calling 5 minutes before they open repeatedly in the morning if it didn't get charged.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I do the 3 installments. The 3rd installment is in early June. I usually have my bank send an electronic check 10 days before the due date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
If you're cruising at 35,000 ft this morning and can't call the TP/Ticket office, don't sweat the deadline. You've paid the first installment, and they'll contact you about the second installment before you forfeit your TP membership.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
All is well. Roll Tide! :hurray:

My account was charged and is now updated. I guess with all the charges they do it just takes a day or so. I'll know better next time. Thx!

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I do the 3 installments. The 3rd installment is in early June. I usually have my bank send an electronic check 10 days before the due date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are talking about the new payment plan this year for the tickets, not the donation.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.