"Blake Barnett is coming back home to the West coast?" (He just finished Finals)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: "Blake Barnett is coming back home to the West coast?"

He probably just finished his finals (luck guy to be done before noon on Tuesday!) and going home for a bit. Nothing to see here folks.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

He probably just finished his finals (luck guy to be done before noon on Tuesday!) and going home for a bit. Nothing to see here folks.
Hope you are right, but why mention the "West Coast"? (Everyone knows his home is there.)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Doesn't sound good based on the timing of Tua's commitment yesterday...:cool2:
Tua doesn't really have any impact on Barnett's playing time. Tua won't be on campus until next fall and even then he'll be a true freshman..

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I dunno, it is no big deal at either rate. Kid lives a long way away from his family, makes sense that he wouldn't spend the whole summer here.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Students at Alabama have finals this week. There isn't much to look at. He's gone for essentially a month since summer classes begins on may 31.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

We'll know for sure soon enough. But I don't know why a dad would tweet that the son is coming home for the summer.

If this is not an announcement that Blake Barnett is leaving the Alabama football team, it is a badly worded announcement of something else.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

We'll know for sure soon enough. But I don't know why a dad would tweet that the son is coming home for the summer.

If this is not an announcement that Blake Barnett is leaving the Alabama football team, it is a badly worded announcement of something else.
Guess you have no social media friends with children away at college.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

C'mon man... I already explained.
Look at the schedule: http://registrar.ua.edu/academiccalendar/

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL

he's going back home and working with Whitfield Jr....nothing to see here so don't jump off a cliff LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.