Captain America - Civil War - "Attack in Lagos" Live Report

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
https://twitter.com/search?q=whihofficial&src=typd

Well done....I love the side stuff.....

Read on one of the sites that Marvel has confirmed that they are going to re-name the Infinity War movies....and that they will feature 67 characters.....

Wow...now, I know that will likely include Jane Foster, Pepper Potts, and other side bar characters....but, 67 means there will be some appearances of some heroes we haven't seen yet.

You'd have The Avengers, The Guardians, Spider-Man, I'm guessing Daredevil/Luke Cage, Ant-man/Wasp......does Marvel re-own the rights to the FF yet?

Sounds fun -- I never thought when I was a teenager -- we'd be able to do this stuff....this is great.

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
The voters seem to have forgotten, but President Ellis is the same psycho who took over Dulles back in the 90s. I thought McClane killed that dude.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, I loved it. :)

However, as much as I like Marissa Tomei, her in that role threw me for a loop.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Well, I loved it. :)

However, as much as I like Marissa Tomei, her in that role threw me for a loop.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
its crazy, a lot of people are saying how odd it is to have such a young and hot Aunt Mae

Tomei is 50

and yes still hot

I loved that movie! OMG!! Aunt May is from the ultimate universe Spiderman. I enjoyed having that as opposed to Sally Fields. I was like whoa.

I am saying this and please don't think I am taking every other Comicbook movie lightly. Civil War is the greatest Comicbook movie of all time. I don't know if I have anything negative to say about it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Had 2 nuts behind me the whole movie laughing and talking. Just enough to be really annoying but not enough to get them kicked out. And the screen had a constant snow artifact. First time at this theater since we moved. May try a different theater next time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.