Link: Texas A&M assistant coach causes de-commitments on twitter.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Also, they attempt to get players committed to other schools to switch to their school all the time. It was a horribly moronic thing for him to have done.
Yup..It's hard to preach about loyalty when you are a recruiter that goes after recruits that committed to another school..That's like the pot calling the kettle black ..

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I know for sure that USCw is recruiting Tate pretty hard. Now that we got Tua's commitment they still don't have a QB in their 2017 class. I kind of want A&M to keep Sumlin. I'm really not wanting to see the Houston coach in the SEC! RTR!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
A&M fans are relentless today. Calling Tate's sister a whore and shaming the recruits. I'm glad Bama fans don't react this way to a decommitment.
Yeah I agree. Then again I've not heard of any Aggies poisoning trees over seeing Vince Young's jersey on the statue of Dennis Franchione.

This whole mess begs for Bud Light to bring back their Real Men of Genius commercials.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Nobody is immune from the lunatic fringe element.

I think the best reflection of a fanbase is, when the lunatics show their hindquarters, the vast majority shout them down. That happened with Updyke.

It's also why TF is the best board on the net -- the mods force longer term thinking, and don't tolerate irrational emotional outbursts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.