Cross-dressing man arrested for filming in women's bathroom

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Isn't it ironic that those who claim you cannot legislate morality insist on legislating immorality and tolerance for anything depraved?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Isn't it ironic that those who claim you cannot legislate morality insist on legislating immorality and tolerance for anything depraved?
i am not trying to legislate anything. i just want moralistic people to stop spending all of their time worrying about what is in other people's pants because they think that folks they don't like, or that creep them out, are inherently immoral and depraved

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
i am not trying to legislate anything. i just want moralistic people to stop spending all of their time worrying about what is in other people's pants because they think that folks they don't like, or that creep them out, are inherently immoral and depraved
it's not that hard

(that's what she said? or maybe he, I don't judge)

just let people live and go about your own damn business

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
it's not that hard

(that's what she said? or maybe he, I don't judge)

just let people live and go about your own damn business
But when Christians are sharing their opinion. They are going about their business. Just because you disagree doesn't mean they should stop, right? I mean, if a group of Christians wanted to put up a 100 foot cross across the street from your house on their property they can. If they wanted to talk to your kids about the glory of God from their front yard you wouldn't object right? I mean they are just "living" the way they want to.

I mean they should be able to share their free speech without you getting upset right?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
But when Christians are sharing their opinion. They are going about their business. Just because you disagree doesn't mean they should stop, right? I mean, if a group of Christians wanted to put up a 100 foot cross across the street from your house on their property they can. If they wanted to talk to your kids about the glory of God from their front yard you wouldn't object right? I mean they are just "living" the way they want to.

I mean they should be able to share their free speech without you getting upset right?
I think the city I am in wouldn't allow the cross due to building codes,nor would my neighbor across the street but aside from that I have no qualms with people displaying crosses on their private property. As far as my kids go I don't have a problem with it, though my kids would either turn their backs and walk away without acknowledging them or you'd end up in a conversation like this one

and no idea why you'd assume I'd have any issue with any of this. Do what you want, just don't legislate your morality your god says gay sex is bad, don't have gay sex but don't tell me I can't. I mean I don't want to but if I did, your bronze age superstitions should have no bearing on my freedoms

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

they are not just sharing their opinion, the are passing laws that are specifically about not allowing people to go about their business. they are passing laws like the one in north carolina that will, ironically, require this person to use the women's bathroom

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
they are not just sharing their opinion, the are passing laws that are specifically about not allowing people to go about their business. they are passing laws like the one in north carolina that will, ironically, require this person to use the women's bathroom

This person looks just like a man. So what's wrong with 'him' just going into a stall in the men's room, taking care of business and leaving?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This person looks just like a man. So what's wrong with 'him' just going into a stall in the men's room, taking care of business and leaving?
yeah, that's sort of the point.

that is a question you should ask the d-bags in n. carolina and mississippi that are writing laws saying that people have to use the bathroom associated with their gender at birth

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Here's the thing about this whole topic. 99 and 44/100% of all the people in the entire country could care less about who goes into public restrooms and do their business. The only ones raising a stink about it are the ones wanting to raise a stink (pun intended).

Is there anyone on this board who hasn't ever used a restroom designated for those of the opposite gender? I know I have when it was an absolute necessity, and I have no regrets. I just don't get what's all the fuss.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm going to assume that ''she'' sits down, takes care of business, gets up and leaves. If that's all that happens I don't care. Do you?
no i don't and that is why i say these bills are idiotic.

fyi, this person has (or at least did in 1992) a penis. whether or not the bathroom involves sitting down, i have no clue and don't care.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Here's the thing about this whole topic. 99 and 44/100% of all the people in the entire country could care less about who goes into public restrooms and do their business. The only ones raising a stink about it are the ones wanting to raise a stink (pun intended).
um, its north carolina and mississippi that are passing laws about this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.