Cross-dressing man arrested for filming in women's bathroom

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
http://yellowhammernews.com/politic...arrested-peeping-alabama-woman-mall-bathroom/

A Fredericksburg man was arrested Monday at Potomac Mills Mall after, police say, he dressed in women’s clothes and attempted to film a woman through a bathroom stall – the third such incident since May.

The victim in the latest case, a 35-year-old Alabama woman, told police she was using the restroom around 3:10 p.m. when she saw a bag “protruding from underneath a neighboring stall,” said Prince William police spokesman Nathaniel Probus.
I am all for anti-discrimination and all, but I just don't get this bathroom of your choice thing. You can change the way you look or dress, but not your chromosomes.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
So now it's the "right wingers" fault that the perverted bastards are taking advantage of this silliness.

:biggrin2:

I'll just leave this here and hang up and listen.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
What exactly are the so-called "Right wingers" begging for?
men to going into womens dressing rooms so they can yell "See, we are right!" while totally ignoring the fact that no one has been guarding most restrooms ever and no matter what laws change no one will be, really, ever. So all their blustering and fear mongering has basically had the effect of promoting this type of behavior.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
So now it's the "right wingers" fault that the perverted bastards are taking advantage of this silliness.

:biggrin2:

I'll just leave this here and hang up and listen.

yes I really am serious

its the reason why you can only find a few examples of this type of behavior throughout history until recently. Now its happening, what changed exactly? Who is out there screaming about this? Not the left

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
men to going into womens dressing rooms so they can yell "See, we are right!" while totally ignoring the fact that no one has been guarding most restrooms ever and no matter what laws change no one will be, really, ever. So all their blustering and fear mongering has basically had the effect of promoting this type of behavior.
I gotta hand it to you... No matter how ridiculous a claim you make, you stick with no matter what! 😂

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
yes I really am serious

its the reason why you can only find a few examples of this type of behavior throughout history until recently. Now its happening, what changed exactly? Who is out there screaming about this? Not the left
So why is it so important that the .3% of the population who identify as "trans-gendered" be given access to bathrooms of their alleged perceived orientation? Why has this been so publically promoted by the "left?"

Why has this become such a hot button issue? Up until a couple of years ago, no one cared about the poor, mistreated or misunderstood "transgendered" unless they were giving you some sort of pleasurable experience and you found out the woman, wasn't really a woman.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

I call BS on this. For the most part people (women) have had the ability to immediately report to the store authorities/management when a man walked into their bathrooms. Policies like Target's takes down a layer of defense (for women) against someone who is in there for bad reasons. Where as before the moment the guy steps foot in there "alarms" go off. Now? A woman would have to wait until something actually happened or started to happen. Why this is so hard not to see and understand is baffling.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
So why is it so important that the .3% of the population who identify as "trans-gendered" be given access to bathrooms of their alleged perceived orientation? Why has this been so publically promoted by the "left?"

Why has this become such a hot button issue? Up until a couple of years ago, no one cared about the poor, mistreated or misunderstood "transgendered" unless they were giving you some sort of pleasurable experience and you found out the woman, wasn't really a woman.
I don't recall the left pushing all that hard. The laws were really quietly changed in Atlanta years ago, no one even noticed it was an LGBT issue that only really they cared about. Same in Charlotte and Houston until some Christians freaked out thinking it changed something for them and made it a national issue to roll back.

It's like hate crime laws, pointless. Assault is illegal the reason is unimportant. Predatory bathroom behavior is illegal how the person is dressed is unimportant. I don't care what law you pass as to who gets to use what bathroom bottom line is no one is watching the bathrooms. Unless you want to advocate a gender ID officer at every bathroom spot this whole argument is just stupid and I believe completely designed to give a "boogeyman" (or maybe boogeyperson is more appropriate, lol) to the right to give you somethng to rally behind. Anyone notice that Cruz's last stand pushed this issue hard?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I call BS on this. For the most part people (women) have had the ability to immediately report to the store authorities/management when a man walked into their bathrooms. Policies like Target's takes down a layer of defense (for women) against someone who is in there for bad reasons. Where as before the moment the guy steps foot in there "alarms" go off. Now? A woman would have to wait until something actually happened or started to happen. Why this is so hard not to see and understand is baffling.
I am all for a Testicle Tracking Device in all women's restrooms......

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
no it doesn't

nothing, in any of these bills stops a woman from reporting anything. They can still run to management and complain. Management can go into the bathroom and if the "dude" is in there for nefarious reasons ask him to leave or call the police. If he is peeking over a stall, guess what? That is illegal and he will be arrested. If he is just hanging out annoying people, he will be asked to leave. If he doesn't the store manager will call the police and have him arrested for trespassing. All of this can happen without any changes to any law including the ones in place in Charlotte

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Seems to me that some are making the assumption that all non-Christians would be okay with a T-man following your little girl into the bathroom. I would think that is likely not the case.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I don't recall the left pushing all that hard. The laws were really quietly changed in Atlanta years ago, no one even noticed it was an LGBT issue that only really they cared about. Same in Charlotte and Houston until some Christians freaked out thinking it changed something for them and made it a national issue to roll back.

It's like hate crime laws, pointless. Assault is illegal the reason is unimportant. Predatory bathroom behavior is illegal how the person is dressed is unimportant. I don't care what law you pass as to who gets to use what bathroom bottom line is no one is watching the bathrooms. Unless you want to advocate a gender ID officer at every bathroom spot this whole argument is just stupid and I believe completely designed to give a "boogeyman" (or maybe boogeyperson is more appropriate, lol) to the right to give you somethng to rally behind. Anyone notice that Cruz's last stand pushed this issue hard?
So you think that left-leaning politicians in Atlanta, Houston and Charlotte passing said "bathroom" ordinances was not a leftist agenda being pushed? LOL! That's rich.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
no it doesn't

nothing, in any of these bills stops a woman from reporting anything. They can still run to management and complain. Management can go into the bathroom and if the "dude" is in there for nefarious reasons ask him to leave or call the police. If he is peeking over a stall, guess what? That is illegal and he will be arrested. If he is just hanging out annoying people, he will be asked to leave. If he doesn't the store manager will call the police and have him arrested for trespassing. All of this can happen without any changes to any law including the ones in place in Charlotte
But would a woman peeking over the stall be arrested? Even if all she's doing is asking for a few squares? Even if there aren't any squares to spare?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.