Cross-dressing man arrested for filming in women's bathroom

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
obviously a lot of folks that are telling me that christianity/morality is under attack and that we need these laws to protect our wives and daughters.
If someone attacks my wife or daughter, they're going to become a statistic, regardless of their gender. But I don't think that's the intent of the law. I think it's to prevent voyeurism, sexual abuse, etc. in dressing/rest rooms.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If someone attacks my wife or daughter, they're going to become a statistic, regardless of their gender. But I don't think that's the intent of the law. I think it's to prevent voyeurism, sexual abuse, etc. in dressing/rest rooms.
the intent of the law is to discriminate and to rally "conservatives" against those that are "taking" their country away from it's "moral" foundation. if it was otherwise, the law would have been written to prevent voyeurism and sexual abuse in bathrooms

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
92, honest question. Do you believe that people should never be separated by gender, such as boys/girls locker rooms and mens/womens gym dressing rooms etc.?

I think there should be separation in these type instances. You know some high school and college aged guys are gonna say they identify as female for a bit just to go in the girls locker rooms.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
92, honest question. Do you believe that people should never be separated by gender, such as boys/girls locker rooms and mens/womens gym dressing rooms etc.?

I think there should be separation in these type instances. You know some high school and college aged guys are gonna say they identify as female for a bit just to go in the girls locker rooms.
He doesn't answer silly questions.

(You know that's funny 92tide now laugh) :biggrin:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

this has nothing to do with whether or not boys and girls should or should not be separated. it has to do with individuals being able to use public facilities.

i don't buy that some dudes are going to claim to be trans just to see some girls in the bathroom, or if that were to happen that the ptb would be naive enough to buy it. i think that argument is a non-sequitur. jmho, of course.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
i don't buy that some dudes are going to claim to be trans just to see some girls in the bathroom.
Of course they will. But I think most of it will be locker rooms/shower rooms etc. Some will be dared. Some will be bullied. Some just shameless. You aren't THAT old that you have forgotten how crazy those age males are. :cool2:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I've been wondering what problem made anyone want this law. Has there really been any restroom incidents of a number to warrant a law? I do think people should have a reasonable right to privacy in public restrooms. That being said their beliefs should probably be one of them as long as they aren't trying to force those beliefs on others.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Way to much thought is being wasted on this subject. If you've got a penis then use the men's room. If you've got a vagina then use the women's.

Gender is not a state of mind, it's biology. You either are or you ain't, you can't be both (rare medical cases aside). If you want to have the surgery to switch genders then fine, until then you go where your biology tells you to go. This has nothing to do with religion, it's freaking science.

Case closed!

bamarebel

Scout Team
Feb 5, 2009
Way to much thought is being wasted on this subject. If you've got a penis then use the men's room. If you've got a vagina then use the women's.

Gender is not a state of mind, it's biology. You either are or you ain't, you can't be both (rare medical cases aside). If you want to have the surgery to switch genders then fine, until then you go where your biology tells you to go. This has nothing to do with religion, it's freaking science.

Case closed!
When I was in highschool, there was a boy that wanted to be a girl, taking the the pills and everything. He used the boys restroom and never was an issue, however on prom night he dressed as a girl and wanted to use the girls restroom but the teacher/chaperone wouldn't let him. They didn't want to put anyone daughter into an uncomfortable situation.

The law shouldn't be necessary but if a state believes it is necessary then it is their right.
There are other laws that discriminate against folks for various reasons, that I believe I don't need to mention.

Didnt this all start because a law was passed in TX? "Sorry for not looking it up"

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Case closed!
And thats the real issue.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I challenge any leftist on this board to answer this question: If your daughter is traumatized by a man in a public restroom, what are you going to do about it?
2 things

1) how does these laws prevent this from happening? Honestly answer please

2) I'd want him prosecuted and I might just kill him myself depending on the details, traumatized can mean a whole range of things

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
the same thing i would do without this law in place. now, what was your point.
To answer both Jon and 92tide, imo the only laws needed are the ones that of common sense and social acceptance.
You see someone going into a restroom who apparently doesn't belong there, they better have a darned good reason or they risk facing the consequences. If that's at the hands of an angry father, brother, etc., then so be it.
As you can gather, I'm not a fan of laws that try to legislate morality. Neither am I a fan of people who force us to take those actions. If people would behave themselves, it wouldn't become necessary.

bamarebel

Scout Team
Feb 5, 2009
2 things

1) how does these laws prevent this from happening? Honestly answer please
I don't believe anyone said it will prevent it, it's basically another crime someone can be charged with to try to reduce the number of instances.

The law isn't necessary but it doesn't make it wrong.

I believe it is because eventually there will be someone that is offended because they/children saw someone's privates while in the restroom( a public place).
People will complain when they see someone's privates on a beach as well

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.