Bill Battle Shares a Story Illustrating Saban's Constant Drive for More

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

How does Nick Saban keep driving after each national championship and not settle? Alabama athletic director Bill Battle shared an example of how Saban never stops.

Battle played for Bear Bryant and became Alabama’s AD in 2013, not long after the Tide won a second straight national championship — their third in four years. But there was no honeymoon period from Saban.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
(Saban) said, ‘That’s the trouble with you guys. You all think about the last two. I’m thinking about the next two.’

Mirrors my sentiments when the subject of how many Bama NCs comes up. The only one(s) I am concerned with is the next one(s)

TUSKtimes

1st Team
Sep 18, 2008
Right here, Right now
(Saban) said, ‘That’s the trouble with you guys. You all think about the last two. I’m thinking about the next two.’

Mirrors my sentiments when the subject of how many Bama NCs comes up. The only one(s) I am concerned with is the next one(s)

If coach Saban happens to need me for something on his drive for #17, I hereby give this website permission to give him my e-mail address. Otherwise, I'll just be celebrating like 1992.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If coach Saban happens to need me for something on his drive for #17, I hereby give this website permission to give him my e-mail address. Otherwise, I'll just be celebrating like 1992.
Exactly, we may be "looking" toward the next one, but CNS is "working" toward it! Big difference!

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
HTML:

Not too impressed with whoever was that trustee...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.