Blog: Latest Bama News 5/9/2016 Thru 5/12/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama football: QB Blake Barnett uses soccer goal to work on passing accuracy | NCAA.com-rbr
Blake Barnett is a serious contender to start under center in 2016 for Alabama, and he’s using some interesting tactics in an attempt to become a more precise and accurate passer. Watch below as Barnett uses a soccer goal in a quarterback drill that you’ve likely never seen before
rbr opThis is an interesting tactic. Blake is using the soccer goal to simulate the second level of a zone defense so that he can work on dropping the football behind the linebackers and in front of the safeties.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Nick Saban: Lessons can be learned from A&M Twitter brouhaha-gridironnow.com-rbr
"I think it’s unfortunate what happened," Saban said. "I can’t really comment on it. I don’t know that much about it. I don’t (use) Twitter or text for those very reasons. I don’t want anything to be misinterpreted. I would encourage our guys not to do that.
"But, you know, it’s a free country. I know we have a lot of regulations in the world right now for what we can and can’t do. I would rather our people be responsible and not have to be regulated."
rbr opCoach is choosing his words carefully, but there is little room for misinterpretationthere.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.