Link: 2016 Outlook

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
I think Foster is gone either way. Stewart may stay.
Maybe, but there's not much to go off of on Foster right now. He's only played a handful of games, and I think he would need a really good year to be considered a high draft pick. That's gonna be tough too with such a deep receiving corp.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Every SEC west team except for Mississippi State and aTm and obviously UT will be a dangerous team. Ole Miss has beat us 2 years in a row. Arkansas lead the game last year in Tuscaloosa deep into the 2nd half. AU and LSU are almost always tough games. Texas A&M may be formidable by the time we play them but there overall administration/program is in a mess right now. This is just my opinion but if I were ranking the games on the schedule the likeliest to lose USCw would be near the bottom of the list..

I don't disagree that SECw teams play us tough, but I guess we just have a different view of USC. I think they are contending for the PAC 12 champ, even though they have a notable weakness. There offensive line is going to be among the best in the country and they are loaded at all skill positions. USC's weak point will be stopping the run. Depending on how bad this is, it may kill their season. Other than that, they are very deep.

I hope we win by 16, but the 16 point spread is pretty much shocking to me, and I can't begin to figure what football related reason there could be for it.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
This could be the best team in the Nick Saban era. It all depends on the QB decision.
If Blake Barnett or Jalen Hurts is our QB, I think we'll be unstoppable. If it's Bateman or Cornwell i think we'll lose to USC in the opening game, change QB's, and be in a must win situation again for the rest of the season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't disagree that SECw teams play us tough, but I guess we just have a different view of USC. I think they are contending for the PAC 12 champ, even though they have a notable weakness. There offensive line is going to be among the best in the country and they are loaded at all skill positions. USC's weak point will be stopping the run. Depending on how bad this is, it may kill their season. Other than that, they are very deep.

I hope we win by 16, but the 16 point spread is pretty much shocking to me, and I can't begin to figure what football related reason there could be for it.
New coach

They can't stop the run and facing a Nick Saban team breaking in a new QB? Heavy dose of run game coming their way.

Nick Saban

New QB

Alabama

Recent history

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
This could be the best team in the Nick Saban era. It all depends on the QB decision.
If Blake Barnett or Jalen Hurts is our QB, I think we'll be unstoppable. If it's Bateman or Cornwell i think we'll lose to USC in the opening game, change QB's, and be in a must win situation again for the rest of the season.
This could be the best team... if the offensive line is notably better than last year.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
New coach

They can't stop the run and facing a Nick Saban team breaking in a new QB? Heavy dose of run game coming their way.

Nick Saban

New QB

Alabama

Recent history
Are these "football related reasons" for a 16 point spread? LOL, I like it. Just saying "Alabama" is it's own reason. Yes, I think we win, too.

BTW, this topic is a spin off from a hypothetical, not really a major concern. I expect a good game from USC. We'll see.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.