Susan Rice Says The Government is Too White

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
For a nation that believes everyone is equal regardless of race, we sure do spend a lot of time classifying people according to race.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Wonder if I should point out the Obama admin is conspicuously lacking in conservatives as well.......

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I think the correct takeaway from what Susan Rice said is that the problem with too many white folk is that they all think alike and that is what I have an issue with. I assume that means all black folk think alike and so on which, to me at least, is absolutely ludicrous. To think that outward appearance creates some sort of group think is just silly. In fact, I think there is a group of words that are often used to describe that mindset, however none of them are coming to mind.....

Does this mean that I think the same way as Bernie Sanders? Do I even look at factors like the economy and social issues in the same way as Bernie? It is a ludicrous thought and is frankly a bit insulting. And this person is in charge of stuff?!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I would challenge that 18% number as being very conservative. I'm guessing it's much higher.
Here ya go cajun.

http://www.projectrace.com/now-thats-encouraging-demographics-of-federal-workforce-summarized

The percentage of minorities in the Federal Workforce increased by 0.4 percent to 35.3 percent in FY 2014 from 34.9 percent in FY 2013, which is notably greater than the percentage of the Civilian Labor Force that is comprised by minorities (32.5 percent). The Federal Workforce is 18.1 percent Black, 8.4 percent Hispanic, 5.6 percent Asian, 0.4 percent Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, 1.7 percent American Indian/Alaska Native, 1.2 percent Non-Hispanic/Multi-Racial, and 64.7 percent White. Minorities as a whole constituted 35.3 percent of the Federal Workforce.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.