Auburn Fan: "Here's a Stat to Prove We are Bad but Not as Bad as You"

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Well just from looking at those numbers, I would say that SCar has the best record percentage wise, but I suppose he's right that Auburn has beaten Alabama the most under Saban (with LSU), but they've also been beaten way more.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let's also set aside the inconvenient truth that the only reason LSU has a 'worse' record against Alabama is because......you know......ONE of those seven losses was in a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game. It wasn't too long ago that Auburn was bragging (the moment Saban was hired) that 'he's lost 3 of 5 to Tommy Tuberville!!!"

Or what about the fact that Alabama has more NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS than Auburn does WINS in the same period......?????

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm surprised they are not talking about "the past 30 years won/loss record."

To be the fan base that always complains about us "living in the past" it's amazing how many times I've heard that one referenced the last few years. They picked the early 80's to begin their narrative, about the time we lost Coach Bryant and it also included the down years under many coaches and then the terrible 6 game losing streak in the early 2000s.

Funny thing, they suddenly thought it was OK to live in the past.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Even further proof of how lucky we are to be TideFans, just imagine what a tortured existence it must be to have to resort to pathetic little snippets of your INFERIORITY such as this. Actually BRAGGING about your RATE OF FAILURE.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.