Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I can buy the high FSU ranking, they've been there before and they play in the ACC so winning a lot of games seems fairly easy. I can't buy Ohio State that high though, not with as many guys as they lost. Yes we've seen Urban Meyer win before, but we've seen him lose with a loaded team at Florida before as well. This isn't as easy as a typical Ohio State schedule either, so they'll have to earn it this year. I'd agree about Tennessee and Florida. Tennessee just hasn't proven anything yet, and on the other hand Florida looks like it has a QB and a kicker now, both of which could enhance their offense a great deal.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I can buy the high FSU ranking, they've been there before and they play in the ACC so winning a lot of games seems fairly easy..
Pretty much who wins the Clemson vs FSU game will represent the ACC, and with the game at Doak its easy to see why people believe in FSU
. I can't buy Ohio State that high though, not with as many guys as they lost. Yes we've seen Urban Meyer win before, but we've seen him lose with a loaded team at Florida before as well. This isn't as easy as a typical Ohio State schedule either, so they'll have to earn it this year. .
They are still easily the most talented team in the Big 10, and Urban has two undefeated regular seasons with far less experienced teams at tosu. I honestly think Michigan is going to fold with all the hype and controversy. tosu biggest game is a trip to Norman, and nothing makes me think Bob Stoops is going to win that game. Outside that it isn't going to be this awesome schedule.
. I'd agree about Tennessee and Florida. Tennessee just hasn't proven anything yet, and on the other hand Florida looks like it has a QB and a kicker now, both of which could enhance their offense a great deal.
While Tennessee hasn't proven anything yet, they still have the most experienced team in the East and best returning qb in the SEC, that is unless you are buying into Trevor Knight. Florida is totally reloading their defense, and is making the trip to Knoxville on the third week of the season with a qb that hasn't started ever. I like Del Rio, but this is going to be the most insane crowd in Tennessee history. Tennessee ends their losing streak against Florida. Florida might be a contender late, but I just cant see them winning that game unless Butch can top easily the worst game management jobs ever the last time they played Florida.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Pretty much who wins the Clemson vs FSU game will represent the ACC, and with the game at Doak its easy to see why people believe in FSU

They are still easily the most talented team in the Big 10, and Urban has two undefeated regular seasons with far less experienced teams at tosu. I honestly think Michigan is going to fold with all the hype and controversy. tosu biggest game is a trip to Norman, and nothing makes me think Bob Stoops is going to win that game. Outside that it isn't going to be this awesome schedule.

While Tennessee hasn't proven anything yet, they still have the most experienced team in the East and best returning qb in the SEC, that is unless you are buying into Trevor Knight. Florida is totally reloading their defense, and is making the trip to Knoxville on the third week of the season with a qb that hasn't started ever. I like Del Rio, but this is going to be the most insane crowd in Tennessee history. Tennessee ends their losing streak against Florida. Florida might be a contender late, but I just cant see them winning that game unless Butch can top easily the worst game management jobs ever the last time they played Florida.
I think.that fsu and clemson should be swapped. They may have lost alot of talent but desshaun watson returns. As long as he keeps.scoring I think.they do not lose until the big game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think.that fsu and clemson should be swapped. They may have lost alot of talent but desshaun watson returns. As long as he keeps.scoring I think.they do not lose until the big game.
In the end it doesn't matter, but from an observation standpoint FSU has the better team and Clemson has the best player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.