Cam Robinson Arrested (UPDATE: No charges due to lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: Cam Robinson Arrested

WOW! Don't understand these kids. Stay clean and make millions in the NFL.

And so much for that great OL this year!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

If Cam doesn't have any prior trouble with the law I bet he'll be able to plea the felony down to a misdemeanor. SOP for someone who doesn't have any criminal record..

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL

Gotta be kidding me. You're not a freshman any longer and some are talking about you being a top 5 NFL pick in the upcoming draft and you put that on the line? Hoping there's more to the story that makes it more palatable... if not, this is inexcusable.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Are you not suspended from school when you are charged with a Felony?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Gotta be kidding me. You're not a freshman any longer and some are talking about you being a top 5 NFL pick in the upcoming draft and you put that on the line? Hoping there's more to the story that makes it more palatable... if not, this is inexcusable.
Yep. Let's see:

Option 1: Stay clean and maybe be a top 5 pick and bank 15-20 million and be set for life...

Option 2: Smoke pot with friends with a stolen gun in the car and risk it all???

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007

Unbelievable. Will wait until this sorts out, but if any of this is true...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

The arresting officer wrote in his probable cause affidavit that as he approached their car in a Monroe park, he noticed a strong odor of marijuana and noticed a gun on Jones’ lap. After the two were removed from the car, officers found a bag of marijuana on the floorboard and “a stolen handgun under the seat.”
So two guns...one in lap and stolen one under the seat....

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

So two guns...one in lap and stolen one under the seat....
Ah, so that is how they both get charged with weapons charge. I was thinking this was a one gun in a car case. Must have been Cam's car to charge him with the under the seat gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.