TV Schedule for Week One

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wow! I don't remember a week 1 schedule even remotely close to this.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, looks like I'll skip another Dallas game. It's not the game that's the problem - it's the traffic afterwards. Oh, and the Rangers play the Astros at 3pm so good luck finding parking.

I really wish the train went into Arlington; I'd go to more games.

However - awesome TV viewing.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
LSU versus Wisconsin at Lambeau - even an afternoon kick won't prevent this from being the drunkest crowd in CFB history. That's two partying fanbases in a pro stadium that will be selling alcohol. Mercy !

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Well, looks like I'll skip another Dallas game. It's not the game that's the problem - it's the traffic afterwards. Oh, and the Rangers play the Astros at 3pm so good luck finding parking.

Parking won't be an issue if you buy a parking pass now. They are available on Cowboys website for $35. Last year the lots were maybe 65% full. We got several passes with the ticket package we bought from the Cowboys. I may give those to my buddies and park at 6-flags since we have free parking with our season pass. Ride a few rides before tailgating.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
I can already hear my wife's voice for that Saturday, "So you are just going to watch football all day?" Yes dear, that is the plan. RTR.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Me too on the train...awesome deal if it did!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
LSU versus Wisconsin at Lambeau - even an afternoon kick won't prevent this from being the drunkest crowd in CFB history. That's two partying fanbases in a pro stadium that will be selling alcohol. Mercy !
Got to admit, I`d love to be there to see that ! It ought to be a show! Years ago I went to BR to a night game with LSU playing tUSC. Damndest thing I ever saw !

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

Like this year's Week 1 slate? Thank the College Football Playoff

"This is what the College Football Playoff is all about -- strength of schedule -- and the teams that have dared to open the season against a marquee opponent have already earned credit in the eyes of the selection committee. A Week 1 win against a ranked opponent will resonate with the committee through November, as they take into account the "entire body of work." A Week 1 loss simply isn't the dagger it used to be -- who you lost to, where and how now matters to the 13 judges of the sport."

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ayoff-made-week-1-see-tv-filled-marquee-games

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.