Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Neyland

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
The scenery driving in to Knoxville in October is incredible; and seeing the Vol Navy tailgating pre-game is pretty cool. Rammer Jammer echoing around the bowl of the stadium in the early 4th qtr is way fun. Beyond that, there is no reason to want to go see a game in Neyland. Campus is not particularly attractive, the stadium could use some updating and - as has been stated by many - they try to fit 102k into a 75k seat stadium. You're just about forced to stand the entire game.

Games at LSU can be incredibly fun. Tailgating is a lot of fun - great food, great atmosphere. Only caveat is that once the Tiger fans get liquored up, they can be really obnoxious. It can be humorous at times; but can also get very irritating.

Visiting each of the SEC stadiums is kind of a bucket list thing for me; so I encourage going to both. But, if choosing just one, I'd go with Baton Rouge.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I also want to visit every SEC stadium for a game at some point. I've visited Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State. I've been to Texas A&M for a Texas-Texas A&M game, so in that sense, I've been there as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.