Link: Alabama Offers Scholarship To 8th Grade Linebacker Jesus Machado

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As long as Coach Saban is still our HC in 2020 when Jesus Machado becomes a high school senior..All will be right in the college football world & I have no problem with us offering a Junior High football player..It makes ya wonder just how crazy the recruiting world will become in the future..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
As long as Coach Saban is still our HC in 2020 when Jesus Machado becomes a high school senior..All will be right in the college football world & I have no problem with us offering a Junior High football player..It makes ya wonder just how crazy the recruiting world will become in the future..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
How much crazier can it get than making offers to folks not past the eighth grade?

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
How much crazier can it get than making offers to folks not past the eighth grade?

I guess the the coaching staff is doing whatever they can to compete in the hyper-competitive SEC. I like, sorry , love winning so whatever they can do I fully support.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
L
http://montgomeryadvertiser.al.news...1111111STD&selDate=20160521&licenseType=none&

I tend to agree, 8th graders with a Bama football offer sometimes trend toward the lazy side. Like "I don't have to work hard to get better I've already been offered by blah blah blah."
How do we know if an offer to an 8th grader is de-motivating or motivating?

How many of them have there been? Of those, how many have finished their senior seasons?

If it were anybody other than Saban, we'd all be laughing. Of course, it IS Saban, sooo....

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
L

How do we know if an offer to an 8th grader is de-motivating or motivating?

How many of them have there been? Of those, how many have finished their senior seasons?

If it were anybody other than Saban, we'd all be laughing. Of course, it IS Saban, sooo....
I'll get back to you in 4 years, I'll be retired by then so I'll have plenty of time to keep up with him. Now, excuse me, baseball game is on.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
He's young, but I'd rather him be offered by and play for Alabama than any other team if he's a standout player in 8th grade. Congratulations Jesus!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.