Call from coach Saban to Kerry Goode

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
And some say Saban is no good heartless little man. For him to call up a player he didn't even coach and wish him well I think says a lot about him. He has absolutely nothing to gain by making that call to Mr. Goode.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Good people do good things in all areas of their lives. As a side note, there is a link to a Siran Stacy testimony at a high school following the wreck that took the lives of 5 of his family members. It is three parts and lasts about 30 minutes, but it is well worth it. It will pierce your heart and soul. There was a lot of tragedy involving '89 team members with Siran, Kevin Turner, and Keith McCants. Prayers and the very best wishes to Kerry and all those affected in each of these situations.

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL
I've seen the video of Siran Stacy in church talking about his family and how he works through the loss of his wife and some of his kids. It's impossible to imagine how something that tragic can happen to a person. I'm sure I wouldn't handle it as good as Siran. This man is just a rock. When you think your having a bad day and nothing is going your way then watch Siran Stacy talk about real problems he went through-and is still going through everyday. After watching it your problems won't seem so important.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.