Blog: The Latest Bama News 5/23/2016 Thru 5/30/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Re: The Latest Bama News 5/23/2016 Thru 5/26/2016

Alabama Football: Fans, Stop Tweeting Your Tips and Techniques to QBs-bahammer

Just like with any Alabama football quarterback competition, some Tide fans believe they know more than our coaches and it needs to stop.

I hate some of us at times. I have already met my quota of dealing with stupid people this week, and something caught my eye last night that I had to rant on for a few.

If you missed the news earlier this month, Tide quarterback and hopeful starter Blake Barnett headed home for his vacation like any student normally would do. During his break, Barnett chose to work with quarterback coach George Whitfield to do his part in trying to help his development.
Barnett posted a photo of his girlfriend and, of course, some Gump just had to have something smart to say about it. Don’t read it if you don’t like foul language.
Don’t do this. Cheer on the team and keep your opinions to yourself.

While we are on the subject of quarterbacks (let’s throw in other players, too), do not tweet or send via other social media your tips and techniques on how they can improve. There is a reason you are on Twitter and not coaching college football. It’s fine to have opinions and to share them, but I can guarantee they don’t need your tips in their mentions.
One other thing. We have coaches that will decide who starts on the field for the 2016 Alabama Crimson Tide. Let them decide and let it be worked out on the field. Here again, they don’t need your opinions sent to them on who you think will start.
Be better fans. Let the coaches do their work and you can continue to Gump on Twitter. Just keep your Gump tips, techniques, and depth chart suggestions out of their mentions.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.