Link: Cooper Bateman to Work Around Super Bowl Winning QBs

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Strictly my opinion here, but Sims proved that when the team believes in you and plays on another level when the qb the team believes in is in the game you don't have to be the most talented player at qb. Especially when you have an OC who is willing to play to the offenses strengths as opposed to making the offense do things they just aren't that good at.
To be clear, I obviously am not the coach and I don't make the decisions on these things and will support whomever the coaches feel gives the team the best chance to win.
Well I think most people here will tell you that I was one of Blake's biggest supporters.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Well I think most people here will tell you that I was one of Blake's biggest supporters.
I can vouch for that. I recall wading into one Blake Sims conversation in which it seemed Alasippi was the only ardent Blake Sims supporter and I think the term I used was that he was being "ganged up on" or something along those lines.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.